Our on-site injury prevention services have lowered company’s workers’ compensation cost by as much as 100% within the first year of implementation. This service:
- Decreases OSHA recordables
- Decreases DART, incident, and severity rates
- Decreases your workers' compensation premiums
- Reduces/eliminates cumulative trauma disorders
- Increases productivity
- Improves employee satisfaction
- Enhances your bottom line
Our specialists work with employees at their work station to reduce and eliminate early signs and symptoms of musculoskeletal disorders while staying within OSHA first aid guidelines. We provide training that helps employees identify the early signs and symptoms of musculoskeletal disorders. When reported by an employee, the on-site consultant will provide injury reduction techniques and can make recommendations and changes to reduce risk factors.
The on-site consultant is able to determine if they can treat an employee who has reported a musculoskeletal disorder or if they need to seek medical attention.